Health & Safety
Your safety, security and health are always our top priority. We will continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as those issued by state and local officials. We will adapt and change our plans as recommendations become available, to limit potential spread most effectively. We will post regular updates here on this page. Some measures we are implementing during the live show include:
- Social distancing and face masks will be required at all times
- Daily, heightened cleaning and sanitizing of all public spaces
- Daily temperature screenings
- Hand sanitizer stations will be positioned at key locations throughout each facility
- Based on facility recommendations, aisle widths on the exhibit floor may be increased
- Medical personnel will be onsite to provide assistance to anyone not feeling well
- View the complete CEDIA Expo / Emerald Preparedness, Prevention & Response Plan
We are working closely with the Indianapolis communities as well as our hotel partners, and the Indianapolis Convention Center.
CEDIA Expo 2021
CEDIA Expo will run September 1-3, 2021 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN. Visit Indy has been hard at work to ensure a safe event. Indianapolis has welcomed 21 live events and 48,600 attendees with no known COVID-19 cases.