Health & Safety
Per the current CDC guidelines, and in conjunction with the state and local officials and the Indiana Convention Center, we are implementing new face mask requirements. Specifically:
- Attendees who are not fully vaccinated must wear a face mask at all times.
- Attendees who are fully vaccinated are encouraged but not required to wear masks.
- Masks will also be provided at the registration counter if needed.
We do encourage all attendees to wear masks.
View the full CEDIA Expo Health & Safety Plan below.
- Multiple hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facility for staff and visitors alike on columns/ near rooms in lobby) and inside expo hall
- There will be an aid station location in Expo Hall
- Graphics and signage with reminders for practicing good health and safety habits installed at all entrances and throughout the building
- Touchless, automatic toilets, sinks and soap dispensers in all restrooms
- Hands-free elbow door openers on all exterior and interior entry points
- Hospital-grade air filters and 24/7 air circulation during events
- Increased cleaning and disinfection with the Clorox 360 system
- Modified food service policies, including touchless payment options
- All Emerald staff will be wearing masks
CEDIA Expo 2021
CEDIA Expo will run September 1-3, 2021 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, IN. Visit Indy has been hard at work to ensure a safe event. Since July 2020, Indy has safely hosted 96 live events with combined attendance of 381,283.