AiSPIRE to introduce ABiCUS at CEDIA 2023
DMX Lighting Integration Made Easy
DENVER, CO— ABiCUS by AiSPIRE debuts as a universal DMX Gateway that facilitates communication between lighting fixtures and integration control platforms. Uniquely configured via onboard Profiles that embed a fixture dynamic range, its footprint, and an automatically spaced starting address, ABiCUS removes many of the complexities when setting up a DMX network. Designed for broad platform integration, ABiCUS offers unique profiles and presets to simplify total system configuration. CEDIA 2023 will be an amazing experience for Integrators who visit the AiSPIRE/WAC Lighting booth #3943. CEDIA Expo 2023 will occur from September 7-9 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
ABiCUS operates with all of AiSPIRE and WAC DMX products, including:
• Atmosphere and Aurora Recessed fixtures
• AiSPIRE Linear LED Tape & DPI sheets
• RPS low voltage lighting solutions, including recently released Alpine Micro
• And the award-winning WAC-STRUT lighting, power and control system
Platform integration couldn’t be easier with tools such as SDDP, automatically exposing an ABiCUS configuration. A traditional DMX emulator allows channel testing, verification, and ultimate live personalization that can also be stored, recalled, or made a custom Preset.
Benefits of ABiCUS:
• Is Open Protocol and ANSI compliant (American National Standards Institute)
• Automatically populates a DMX footprint with spaced Starting Addresses
• Provides unique Profiles based on a fixture’s capability
• Preset CCT and Colour values are easily recalled from Integration Platforms
• ABiCUS project files can be saved and shared.
• Exposes Platform interfaces for a more consistent user experience
For a deeper dive into the communication between gateway and platform, ABiCUS uses a proprietary APP – Pilot, which can be used to debug network traffic during setup that ensures a stable environment to grow future DMX Lighting integration. For more information on the innovative ABiCUS DMX Gateway, visit www.aispire.com
AiSPiRE is a leading lighting brand designed with custom integration to elevate the human experience of light while connecting on a deeper level in the space. AiSPiRE provides a broad offering of LED lighting products for connected living with engineering advancements in recessed, landscape, architectural, decorative and tape lighting products. The AiSPiRE brand reveals comprehensive, groundbreaking low-voltage and line voltage lighting systems that offer human-centric lighting with flexible tuning, control, dimming, and installation ease while reducing the carbon footprint. AiSPiRE Connected Lighting products are developed to integrate with leading control suppliers such as Control4, Legrand Vantage, Lutron, and Crestron. In-house teams and third-party software developers enable customized program and hardware development to stretch the limits of how our luminaires can serve you better within each control company ecosystem. Visit www.aispire.com.