All registration types include access to the expo hall and all sessions on the Smart Stage and Innovation Hub. The Opening Keynote and Manufacturer Product Training Sessions are free to attend, but you must add them to your registration.
Registration now open!
Questions while registering? Contact us!
Onsite Attendee Registration Hours
Tuesday (9/27) | 9AM – 5PM
Wednesday (9/28) | 7AM – 6PM
Thursday (9/29) | 7AM – 5PM
Friday (9/30) | 8AM – 5PM
Saturday (10/1) | 8AM – 3PM
Onsite Exhibitor Registration Hours
Monday (9/26) | 8AM – 6PM
Tuesday (9/27) | 8AM – 6PM
Wednesday (9/28) | 7AM – 6PM
Thursday (9/29) | 7AM – 12PM
May 17 – June 3
June 4 – July 29
July 30 – Sept 26
Sept 27 – Oct 1
|All Access CEDIA Conference Pass – Member||$449||$449||$549||$599|
|All Access CEDIA Conference Pass – Non-Member||$949||$949||$1049||$1,099|
A la Carte Training Class Up to 90 minutes – Member
A la Carte Training Class Up to 90 minutes – Non–Member
A la Carte Training Class 2-3 hours – Member
A la Carte Training Class 2-3 hours – Non-Member
A la Carte Training Class 4-5 hours – Member
A la Carte Training Class 4-5 hours – Non-Member
|Expo Only – Member||FREE!||FREE!||FREE!||FREE!|
|Expo Only – Non-Member||$100||$175||$250||$350|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer – Expo Only – Member and N0n-Member||$1000||$1000||$1000||$1000|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer – All Access CEDIA Conference Pass – Member||$1049||$1049||$1049||$1049|
|Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer – All Access CEDIA Conference Pass – Non-Member||$1499||$1499||$1499||$1499|
|Women in Consumer Technology Luncheon||$50||$50||$50||$50|
|*Certification testing onsite at CEDIA Expo will also be available for purchase|
Non-Exhibiting Manufacturer Policy (NONEX):
Expo floor registration is open to industry professionals only. Manufacturers/Producers and certain distributors who do not exhibit in the show will be classified as NONEX and charged a fee per person for admission to the show floor (rates depend on time of registration). NONEX’s are those types of companies that would normally sell their product or service to an attendee.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
Expo Only Policy:
Expo Only registration fees are refundable for cancellations made by September 2nd and non-refundable thereafter.
CEDIA Conference Pass Policy:
CEDIA Conference registration fees are refundable for cancellations made by September 2nd and non-refundable thereafter. This includes All Access CEDIA Conference, certification exam testing, and/or education purchased al a carte.
You must register for each class you plan to attend. All classes are on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are not on the class roster, you are not permitted in the classroom. Changes are permitted online or onsite to other sessions that are still available. Attendees may transfer to other eligible classes free of charge if utilizing the All Access CEDIA Conference Pass.
If you are more than 10 minutes late to a class, your seat is not guaranteed. After 10 minutes, you are considered a no-show and your seat may be given to another attendee on standby. No refunds will be given for no-shows when a class was purchased al a carte.
Course schedules are subject to change.
No refunds will be issued due to conflicts with manufacturer product training or non-CEDIA sponsored events.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
2. ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at CEDIA Expo may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and CEDIA Expo will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
3. Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
4. Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation, presence or sampling of any products at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness
(including viruses or illness from any communicable disease or from any sampled products) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
5. Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with applicable CDC, state and local health official guidelines relating to COVID-19 and all current health and safety measures and protocols required by Emerald and the venue for attendance at CEDIA Expo. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and other protocols for attendance at the event.
6. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you have reviewed and agree to the https://www.emeraldx.com/privacy-policy/.