For Immediate Release
SurgeX Delivers High-Performance Power Quality, Bottom-Line Protection at CEDIA Expo 2022
Dallas, TX – September 9, 2022 –– SurgeX returns to CEDIA Expo 2022 with a diverse spread of advanced power quality solutions suitable for a range of custom integration requirements in the modern smart home. The team will demonstrate the performance and value of a proper, intelligent power foundation with an array of flagship products:
• SQUID is suitable for the modern home office and other tight-spaced setups, this all-in-one device offering robust power quality assurance with AC/DC protection, network control, and analytical software in one chassis.
• UPS + Isolation Transformers are ideal for media rooms, home theaters, and other tech-heavy residential spaces, merging line interactive technology, battery backup, and an isolation transformer for power conditioning.
• UPS Standalone online double conversion battery backup solutions deliver clean continuous power with zero transfer time in the event of an outage.
• UPS + Protection solutions combine continuous power with patented Advanced Series Mode® surge elimination technology to eradicate anomalies.
• Large Format UPSs maximize performance and guarantee dependable, cost-effective, and efficient power quality and inrush capability.
• Advanced Series Mode® combines patented true surge elimination, EMI/RFI filtration and unsurpassed diagnostic intelligence to diagnose, monitor and protect sensitive AV systems.
SurgeX invites attendees to connect with its sales team at the booth. The on-site team will include industry-favorite Chad Russell, who joined the team as Director, Residential Sales in July 2022, as well as Director of Global Sales Steve Trunkett and Regional Sales Managers Lauren Strong, Morgan Alley, and Mike Morton. Ahead of the show, guests are also encouraged to register for a Pre-Show SurgeX Happy Hour on Wednesday, Sept. 28 at 6 p.m. at Deep Ellum Brewing Company.
“The connected home’s remarkable growth over the past several years has created tremendous excitement for this year’s CEDIA Expo,” said Chad Russell. “This year’s show is the perfect place to connect face-to-face about the trends, products and people fueling the industry, and our powerhouse of a team is hungry to hit the floor in Dallas and infuse the value of power management into those conversations.”
Stop by the SurgeX booth #24059 at CEDIA Expo and visit www.surgex.com to learn more about SurgeX power management and monitoring solutions.
# # #
ABOUT SurgeX | AMETEK Power Quality Solutions
AMETEK Power Quality Solutions is in the business of helping customers mitigate, manage, and prevent power quality issues that negatively affect their business. For over 35 years, our purpose has been to develop new and innovative power protection approaches for the SurgeX and ESP brands that improve the success of our customers and the satisfaction of their clients. Visit www.ametekesp.com for more information. AMETEK Power Quality Solutions is a business unit of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electro-mechanical devices with annualized sales of more than $5.3 billion.
SurgeX Media Contact