iRoom iO iPad Docking Stations are the perfect addition to any control installation
iRoom, a global Apple-certified manufacturer of premium iPad Docking and Smart Control Solutions, is pleased to announce that the company has recently added drivers for Crestron Home and Elan that allow you to extend your Crestron Home and Elan system with a wired control keypad next to the iPad. The iPad does not have to be present in the docking station to perform control.
The iRoom iO in-wall, on-wall and tabletop iPad Docking Stations are the perfect addition to any control installation where the iPad is used as a control device for the control system. The Quick Keys are incorporated in the glass bezel of the docking station can be trigger control functions in all major 3rd party control systems, independent of the iPad.
The Crestron driver is available in Crestron’s online driver database or can be accessed directly when programming your Crestron Home system. The Elan driver can be downloaded from the iRoom website.
iRoom iO offers Control Drivers for AMX®, bitwise™, Compass Control, Control4, Crestron, Crestron Home™, Elan, Extron, GIRA HomeServer, iRidium Mobile, Kramer, Loxone, Neets, NetX Automation, RTI®, Savant and URC®.
• Extend your Crestron Home or ELAN System with a stylish iPad docking station
• Connect to the Crestron or ELAN system via the local IP network
• Use our Quick Keys to trigger control functions in the Crestron or Elan system
• Benefit from a reliable wired control connection
• Access often used control such as lights, shades, volume etc. instantly and conveniently
• Protect the iPad against theft in semi-public or public spaces such lobbies, bar, restaurants or at home if you don’t want your kids to remove the iPad from the docking station
• Stand out from competitors with a state-of-the-art solution
# # #