EXHIBITOR SERVICE CENTER
If this is your first time exhibiting at a CEDIA Show, welcome!We are excited to host you for CEDIA Expo in San Diego, and as a new exhibitor, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. Scroll below to find helpful information to help you get ready for the show. We’re also here to help! Call us at 770-291-5426 with your questions.
New Exhibitor BenefitsAll first time exhibitors are eligible for these free benefits to help increase your visibility at CEDIA Expo.
- Company name and booth number listed as a New Exhibitor on the show website
- Designation of new exhibitors on the online Exhibit Hall map
- Email sent to pre-registered attendees featuring list/location of all new exhibitors at the show
- Designation of new exhibitors in the mobile app
- You can also take advantage of our free pre-show marketing support and promote your participation at CEDIA Expo with banners, email signatures, and more
First-Time Exhibitor FAQs
What’s included in my booth?
What are my estimated costs to exhibit?
Here’s a ballpark estimate of what an exhibitor in a 10 x 10 booth could expect. Please note: this is NOT a quote, but a guide to give you an idea of how much services cost at the show. To budget accurately, please refer to the Exhibitor Service Manual and contact the appropriate vendor.
How do I update my company listing for the website and Show Guide?
Access your Exhibitor Dashboard to complete your company listing for the show website and the onsite Show Guide. You can also pay invoices and register for booth personnel badges. Log-in using your company password (this can be found on your invoice). Lost your password? Contact us.
When booking your hotel reservations, please make sure you use onPeak, the only official hotel/housing provider for CEDIA Expo. We strongly encourage you to avoid other hotel or travel agencies, as many of these “fly by night” companies will take your credit card and not actually book a reservation for you.