URC ANNOUNCES PRODUCT NEWS, LAUNCHES AND INTEGRATIONS AT CEDIA 2023
Industry Leader Joins the Custom Electronics Industry at CEDIA – Denver Convention Center
HARRISON, NY – URC, a global leader in smart home automation and control for residential and commercial applications, announces featured products and industry-leading integrations planned for CEDIA 2023 (Booth: #2119).
With a challenge to “Command Your Universe,” URC is adding more new products and features to enhance its portfolio with benefits for its exclusive dealer group, smart homeowners, and savvy commercial managers. URC brings to CEDIA 2023 new global brand integrations and advanced technology.
• URC’s HDA (High-Definition Audio) delivers a high-fidelity audio solution with built-in DSP, ducking/paging features, uncompromising quality, and studio sound for residential and commercial environments. URC’s HDA is gaining traction in the marketplace and launched an expansion, HDA Connect, which allows HDA to be added to other control systems (outside of URC’s Total Control®).
• URC’s TDC-5100 User Interface, with inspired design, hard buttons with touch screen, and fast response processing, is gaining early sales traction. This new, combination touch screen and handheld is an excellent choice for smart home and commercial environments.
• URC announces the launch of an upgrade to the URC Lighting product line with the LT-3300 giving dealers the ability to program either a dimmer or switch at installation. With installation-friendly features like simple programming, auto load detection, built-in configuration button, customizable LED bar for visual notifications, reliable performance, and Z-Wave® networking, the LT-3300 is making fans of dealers and users.
• URC continues to expand its renowned voice control with new Amazon Alexa Skills features marking a significant update to features and benefits. This adds to industry leading, certified Apple TV and Comcast Xfinity voice and IP integrations native to Total Control.
• URC launched a new certified Ring integration compatible with Ring video doorbells and security cameras allowing users a unified experience within URC’s Total Control.
• With hundreds of integrations already established, URC’s announcements include new integrations: Unified Shades including Lutron, Somfy, KNX, and Legrand brands, Big Dog PDU, Sunbrite Veranda TVs, Automate Pulse 2, Sunsa Wand Blinds, DMX’s AiSPiRE ABiCUS, Kaleidescape Move Player, PoEWit Lighting, and more.
• URC is announcing an addition to the Complete Control product line, a favorite with users, with the launch of the MX-4000, a new IR/RF handheld remote with inspired design, hard button, and touch screen.
URC remains committed to core capabilities of control and automation while innovating around new industry trends.
• Preferred Residential and Commercial Control: Dealers grow their businesses with Total Control Accelerator and Flex offering extensive customization, ease of programming, scalable automation, reliable operation, and award-winning training and support.
• Advanced User Experience: Voice Control and simple, one-touch user interaction continue to be the innovation priority for URC with new products planned for release.
• Inspired Design: Products built on research that deliver sleek design which users like to hold, easy operation, right-sized digital and/or physical keys, engaging UI graphic design, and extensive customization.
• Valuable Variety: The Total Control line is designed for whole home and office systems via a certified dealer network and are designed to fit any user environment. While the Complete Control line offers single-room solutions with IR/RF reliability.
• Building Complete Dealer Solutions: Recognizing opportunity, URC continues to design and launch new platforms, like amplified audio distribution in HDA (High-Definition Audio), and solutions with best-in-class partner brands.
• Best-In-Class, Accelerated Training and Support: URC continues to innovate around training offerings to shorten the learning curve with live, virtual, and self-paced options.
Regarding the future, Mr. Chang K. Park, CEO of URC, commented, “as we plan for the future, our focus continues to be squarely on aiding our dealers and distributors in growing and evolving their businesses in the changing market. Also, we have renewed our commitment to a premium end-user experience with intuitive control software and reliable, design-forward product. Finally, we are carefully considering how trends like artificial intelligence (AI) and computer learning can help URC deliver elevated, affordable, smart living experiences.”
URC continues to transform in its fourth decade. The impact is clear within the company and the industry. Under Park’s leadership, which is a blend of traditional strategies combined with new technologies and communication tools, URC’s future is looking brighter than ever.
URC continues to expand communication and experiential tools like URC’s Virtual Home http://www.urc-automation.com/virtualhome/ which allows users to experience a whole-home Total Control system. Video marketing with how-to tutorials is another valuable tool. Social media, led by LinkedIn, and digital marketing, led by www.urc-automation.com, provide valuable communication to end-users as well as existing, new, and prospective dealers and distributors.
Visit URC at CEDIA 2023 Booth #2119 or www.urc-automation.com for more information.
Headquartered in Harrison NY USA, URC is a global leader in smart home automation and control solutions with distribution throughout the world. URC technology is respected for unsurpassed performance and reliability with over 100 million remote controls sold in the past 10 years alone. URC control systems include Total Control® and Complete Control®. Innovative URC user interfaces include tabletop controllers, in-wall touch screens, handheld remotes, keypads, and mobile apps – plus certified voice control integrations with Apple TV, Comcast Xfinity, and Amazon Alexa. URC systems are custom designed, installed and maintained by a network of URC trained system integration professionals. Its award-winning technical support and training make URC the best choice for home automation.
Marketing Lead, URC