Intesis Software spotlights the IntesisHome IoT System at CEDIA 2018
Intesis Software will present the IntesisHome IoT system during the CEDIA exhibition in September. Come visit us at Booth 5923, Hall H to see all our AC gateways.
IntesisHome is the HVAC IoT solution created by Intesis for home and facility management. A remote-control cloud-based system that allows comfortable and intuitive control of Ductless Split Air Conditioners and Heat Pumps from a smartphone, tablet, smart watch or from a simple internet browser.
The Public Rest API allows IntesisHome to connect HVAC systems to 3rd party clouds as well These are some usage examples:
- Smart Grids – Demand Response: Real time remote control and scheduling to reduce energy demand during peak load hours.
- Home and Building Automation systems: Include any HVAC system in the automation system.
- Energy Management Systems: Real time monitoring and actuation (implement energy savings policies).
- Centralized Maintenance Applications: Operating hours control and usage profile analytics, receive error code and alarms, schedule effective preventive and corrective maintenance.
The biggest advantages we offer are:
- Real Time Monitoring and Control from anywhere using a smartphone, tablet, smart watch or our web-based user interface
- The Multibrand compatibility allows you to use a common dashboard regardless AC brand
- Multisite system to Control and Monitor Multiple Buildings remotely.
- The Multiuser configuration lets you grant Priority access for Facility Managers as primary user, and possibility to set different permissions to secondary users.
- Real Time Emails and push notifications, including system errors with descriptions
- The annual calendar allows different working patterns (working days, weekends, holidays…) and rules (for a specific day or several days of the week, between dates, with or without ending…) can be created and saved automatically in the device.
- Intesis Home is compatible with IFTTT, so you can easily connect IntesisHome to other devices and applications, to extend the operations with your air conditioning.
Wifi Gateways types:
Specific controllers: They use the proprietary communication protocol of each AC Manufacturer allowing real bidirectional communication with the AC system, offering also advanced parameters like error signals, error codes, Power Consumption, etc.
Brands supported: Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Heavy, Daikin, Fujitsu, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba, etc
Universal Controllers: Offers compatibility for thousands of Air Conditioner models, it only requires an Indoor Unit that has an IR receiver working with a standard Wireless Remote Controller.
About Intesis Software
Founded in 2000, Intesis is today a leader in design, fabrication and commercialization of innovative solutions for building automation. With its HQ in Igualada (Barcelona) Spain and a Sales Office in Chicago USA, and customers in more than 90 countries worldwide, Intesis offers a wide portfolio of products, as the result of a continued commitment to and investment in R&D, based on a highly qualified team. Since 2016, Intesis Software has been a part of the HMS Group (Sweden) (More info at www.intesis.com )
IntesisBox®, A wide range of gateways and interfaces for systems integrating in home, hotel, industrial and building automation applications, using standard protocols and technologies such as KNX, Modbus, BACnet, LonWorks, M-Bus, ASCII, DALI and WiFi among others (More info at www.intesisbox.com )
IntesisHome®, The best multi-brand solution for the Air Conditioner control through Smartphone, tablet or PC. The only WiFi solution with brand specific and universal controllers, cloud-based with a mobile user experience. (More info at www.intesishome.com )
Sales contact: Eric W.Dunn (1) 812-946-0952 Edunn@intesis.com
Marketing Contact: Eva Castilla (+34) 683398526 email@example.com